Sunday, August 6, 2017

Responders assist two adults in Eugene after fire


News Release from American Red Cross - Cascades Region
Posted on FlashAlert: August 6th, 2017 9:55 AM
Disaster responders with the local American Red Cross responded to a home fire disaster on Sunday August 6, 2017, at approximately 7:30 a.m. in the 3300 block of Agate Street in Eugene, Oregon. This single-family fire affected two adults.
The Red Cross provided resources to help address the immediate basic needs of those affected such as temporary housing, food, clothing, comfort kits with toiletry items, and information about recovery services. Additional information about this incident, if available, may be obtained from the local first responding agency/fire department.

The Red Cross in Oregon and Southwest Washington (the Cascades Region) helps an average of three families affected by disasters, like home fires, every day. The Red Cross advocates emergency preparedness and offers the installation of free smoke alarms in our community. Residents may call (503) 528-5783 or complete an online form at to schedule an appointment.
Sent via FlashAlert Newswire. Replies to this message do NOT go back to the sender.
Click here to change or delete these messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment