Friday, June 16, 2017

A former Oregon City man pled guilty in a Clackamas County court last week to two counts of Rape I along with one count of Unlawful Sexual Penetration I and was sentenced to 3 years in prison (Photo)

A FORMER OREGON CITY MAN PLED GUILTY IN A CLACKAMAS COUNTY COURT LAST WEEK TO TWO COUNTS OF RAPE I ALONG WITH ONE COUNT OF UNLAWFUL SEXUAL PENETRATION I AND WAS SENTENCED TO 3 YEARS IN PRISON (PHOTO)


News Release from Oregon City Police Dept.
Posted on FlashAlert: June 16th, 2017 9:40 AM
Downloadable file: Brandon_James_Andrews.jpg
In May of 2016, Oregon City Police Detectives began investigating multiple sexual assaults that occurred in Oregon City over several months in 2006. Brandon James Andrews, now 28, was identified as the suspect and the victim was 14-years-old when the sexual assaults began.

Oregon City Police forwarded the case to the Clackamas County District Attorney's Office for prosecution. Brandon James Andrews was indicted by a Grand Jury in December 2016 on two counts of Rape I, three counts of Unlawful Sexual Penetration I, and five counts of Sexual Abuse II. Last week, Brandon James Andrews pled guilty to two counts of Rape I and one count of Unlawful Sexual Penetration I. Brandon James Andrews was sentenced to 36 months in prison and 84 months of Post-Prison Supervision.

Rape I is a Class A Felony and Unlawful Sexual Penetration I is a Class A Felony.

Refer OCPD case # 16-1508
Sent via FlashAlert Newswire. Replies to this message do NOT go back to the sender.
Click here to change or delete these messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment