Thursday, April 27, 2017

Kitchen fire in Lebanon summons fire crews

KITCHEN FIRE IN LEBANON SUMMONS FIRE CREWS


News Release from Lebanon Fire District
Posted on FlashAlert: April 27th, 2017 9:00 PM
Lebanon, Sweet Home and Albany Fire crews responded to a report of a house fire Thursday evening. Initial reports were of a kitchen fire at 3295 Lupine in Lebanon. First arriving crews found dark smoke coming from the structure with 2 adult females and 2 toddlers outside. The adults were in the process of cooking when a grease fire started which quickly began to spread. The pan was accidently knocked to the floor which caused the smoke and flames to rapidly increase. Attempts by the occupants were made to extinguish the fire with no success. Fire crews performed an aggressive interior attack and quickly extinguished the fire before it could progress further. One female occupant suffered minor burns and may have breathed some smoke and was transported by ambulance to Lebanon Community Hospital for evaluation. Damage was extensive to the kitchen with significant smoke and heat damage to the rest of the residence. Red Cross and FireCorps are arranging accommodations for the occupants.
Sent via FlashAlert Newswire. Replies to this message do NOT go back to the sender.
Click here to change or delete these messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment